Friday, November 15, 2013

Greeting Card Organization


My latest project has been creating a craft closet in our office. I had a dresser in our guest room that wasn't being used and decided to paint and move it into the office to store all of my craft and office supplies. You will get to see the finished product next week, but I thought I would show you one of the things I've created in the process. 

I LOVE snail mail and I aspire to be the kind of person that sends cards to people on their birthday and other special occasions. The problem is finding the right one considering they are kind of scattered all over our house.

The remedy: I found a photo storage box (similar) for $1.99 that happened to be the perfect size. I didn't realize it until I got home, but the dividers were included. Score! I created labels to divide the cards into three sections: blank, thank you, and birthday. I have another box ready to go when I come across different categories of cards I want to buy. (i.e. get well soon, sympathy, happy anniversary)




You can see the color I chose for the cabinet...it's a little bold, but I love it. I can't wait to show you the finished project next week. There's that and the launch of my Etsy Shop!!! Exciting things happening over here. Thank you for sticking with me through the last few weeks as things have been a little slow.

Happy Organizing!



No comments: