Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What My House Really Looks Like

I had the messiest room growing up. Just ask my mom! Somewhere along the way (maybe college) I realized how much I loved things clean and put away in their place. But I still have my moments. 

I haven't had much time for cleaning/organizing lately and I've allowed things to pile up...literally.  I did manage to paint our master bedroom and bathroom which has been on my to-do list FOREVER!


I've mentioned before that I have some "Monica Gellar closets" and here is the proof! 




I try to keep most of my pictures pin-worthy but that just isn't realistic. Anyway,  I wanted to show you that my house is far from perfect and it's always a work in progress. And posting these pictures motivates me to get busy!!!

1 comment:

Emmett T said...

Great readding your post