Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Favorite Binder

Last week, I shared my favorite organizational tool. My next favorite organization tool is a good binder.


I discovered this one (Staples Better View Binders with D-Rings) via Alejandra and A Bowl Full of Lemons.

They are more expensive, but I wait until Staples offers a discount for online orders and stock up. Sadly, that hasn’t happened since President’s Day (what a random day to offer a discount) and I’m in desperate need of more! I have seen coupons for 40-50 percent off when purchased in the store, but when I’ve called in the past they’ve only had a few in stock at the time.

They are everything a good binder should be! Simple, pretty, and durable. The spot for the label is easily accesible from the inside and the rings open with a touch of the finger.   They come in every color you could possibly want, and there are pockets on the inside which provide extra storage.


The shape of the rings allow for papers to smoothly move from one side to the other.


Tomorrow, I will show you how I organize user manuals using a larger version of this folder. And later this week, I have a laundry room "makeover" to show you! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Siddarths said...

Great post thannkyou