Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WHAT the what!?

Happy December! You know, for someone that claims to be organized, you would think I would have more than 5% of my Christmas shopping done. This whole living out of boxes has really thrown me off, but I do have my list and budget written down, so there’s that…right???
So, I was casually browsing Instagram on Sunday night and came across this post from A Bowl Full of Lemons (love her blog!).


I immediately  headed over to Amazon to see if I could get a sneak peek, and was SHOCKED to see one of my photos in her book!!!



There it is…number 72! I am beyond flattered and even more motivated to get The Orderly Home rolling again. Out of all the DVD cataloging ideas out there, she chose mine! I can not wait to get my hands on a copy, and I am positive it will be read cover to cover in just a few short hours. To see the original “DVD Storage” post, visit here.

No comments: